INTERNSHIPS WITH FRANK THEATRE.
Box Office Intern (click here to register)
This is a great volunteer opportunity for someone interested in theatre, as well as sales or customer service. The Box Office Intern is required to be present for the run of the production and generally reports to the theatre an hour and a half before curtain. The Box Office Intern reports directly to the Box Office Manager.
- Setting up the concessions area prior to each performance. This includes making coffee, laying out all food items and preparing other Frank paraphernalia for sale!
- Box Office Intern is responsible for keeping track of all sales, managing their own bank and reconciling sales at the end of the evening.
- Oversees all sales and assists patrons when necessary.
- Supervises the concessions area at all times, and conducts sales at intermission.
- Communicates with the Box Office Manager when necessary and works closely with the Front of House Manager to ensure a quality experience for all patrons.
Persons interested in sales or marketing, people who enjoy interacting with the theatre public, or high school students who need to fulfill a community service need.